Senior UX/UI Designer
Want to help make the world a safer, more sustainable and more creative place? It may sound like a lofty goal, but that’s exactly what we’re doing at Black Spectacles. Our platform attracts architects around the world who want to push the limits of their industry. Our content — which includes podcasts, design tutorials and exam prep — helps architects keep pace with emerging technologies and software, so they can do their best work.
Black Spectacles is a young, fast-growing company. To keep that momentum going strong, we’re expanding our team of enthusiastic go-getters. We’re on the hunt for a Senior UX/UI Designer that will be able to deliver a world-class user experience and design that architects love interacting with.
You will be working with our team to:
- Lead design thinking from problem definition through ideation
- Create effective plans to research, design, prototype, learn, and iterate quickly
- Craft useful and usable experiences through diagrams, sketches, wireframes, prototypes, visual designs, and is able to handoff assets and designs to our software developers
- Collaborate with product team to build a shared understanding of the product vision and design approach
- Fully understand and be a strong advocate for the consumer
- Conduct A/B tests and analyze the results
You have previous experience in UX/UI with a strong portfolio of design projects. You are able to manage multiple projects in a fast paced environment.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in design field such as interaction design
- 4+ years of experience as a user experience designer, product designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar role
- Proficiency in design and prototyping applications such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe XD, Sketch, Axure, and/or Invision
- Strong visual design skills/background
- Comfort with an iterative design process
- Unlimited Vacation
- Blue Cross Blue Shield health, dental, vision, short-term / long-term disability and life insurance.
- Flexible Savings Accounts and Health Savings Accounts
- 401k with Employer match
- Employee referral program
- Free weekly team lunch
- Commuter pre-tax program
- Team events: quarterly social gatherings
- Office perks:
- Weekly happy hour
- Open work space environment
- Ergonomic chair, stand-up desk equipment available.
- Discounts to multiple services
Black Spectacles is an equal opportunity employer.