ARE Prep Coach
Want to help make the world a safer, more sustainable and more creative place? It may sound like a lofty goal, but that’s exactly what we’re doing at Black Spectacles. Our platform attracts architects around the world who want to push the limits of their industry. Our content — which includes podcasts, design tutorials and exam prep — helps architects keep pace with emerging technologies and software so they can do their best work.
Black Spectacles is a young, fast-growing company. Our business has grown every single year since we launched our first online course in 2012. To keep that momentum going strong, we’re expanding our team of enthusiastic go-getters. We’re on the hunt for freelance (remote) ARE Prep Coaches who are eager to help aspiring architects get licensed.
About the position:
This position involves coaching aspiring architects through the ARE 5.0 exams. Black Spectacles will provide training and a syllabus for you and we'll also find you a group of committed aspiring architects who are in search of a great coach.
You'll then set, prepare for, and lead a few online meetings for each exam. You'll also serve as the main point of contact for your group members, and you'll work closely with Black Spectacles to help guide and evolve the direction of the program.
Our ideal Group Coaches
- Must be a Licensed Architect
- Have achieved licensure within the past 1-10 years
- Can commit to roughly 10 hours of work per month
- Have experience as either a coach or a teacher
- Are actively practicing architecture
- Has used Black Spectacles products to prepare for the ARE
- Has Reliable computer and internet access
- Paid position
- Recognition on our website
- Empower aspiring architects to achieve licensure- making a meaningful impact on the profession
- Flexible hours
Black Spectacles is an equal opportunity employer.